Real-time weather forecasting




      Out on patrol in the fens, me driving and the boss in the turret and we discover a form of weather forecasting that we can all understand, simple, straightforward and right in the present. By the way the stone is hanging on the length of blue rope, I didn't photograph the stone because a stone is a stone after all; now I'm worried that the stone is a particular kind of stone and a particular shape.
      I suppose that the moment you kick the two terriers out for their morning pee you have a sign and description similar to this one right in front of your eyes and you don't even have to look at the sky.
      A simple concept and the Met. Office already have, in all probability, got an example right next to the seaweed that's nailed to the door of their shed.
       I bet the Met. Office would not have missed the apostrophes.


Comments