Far out in West Norfolk




     Norfolk can be a strange place and perhaps West Norfolk even more so. Finding a brown wheelie bin adorned with the address 'Blue Jay Way' makes you wonder why? George Harrison wrote the song 'Blue Jay Way' for The Beatles Magical Mystery Tour and thinking about it the song was written while he was waiting for friends on a fog shrouded evening in San Fransisco.
      Now sometimes it does get very foggy in West Norfolk but I don't think that's the answer to the curious Brown Bin signage.
      Right, that's the tenuous links out of the way, maybe they're just Beatles fans and it's as simple as that.
      Thinking about it a little more the brown bins are for garden weeds, so maybe it is weed that's the link.
      Far out man.



Comments

  1. I may put the title of an Anti Nowhere League song on ours.......I'll get my coat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "So What" Dickie ? " I've sucked sweets, I've sucked rock, I've even....."

      Delete
  2. Nay, nay and thrice nay. It's a family blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment